Tuesday 30 September 2014

Healthy Snacking - Homemade Protein Balls


Hey Lovely People

I have been so so busy running around with work etc recently and I always find it really hard when I have a hectic schedule to keep on track with healthy snacking so I tend to pick up whatever I can find on the go if I am not prepared. So whenever I have a day off, or have some free time I make up batches of healthy snacks that I can carry around with me. Here is my recipe for my protein balls which are perfect to carry around for a little energy boost. Keep 2 - 4 with you to keep hunger pangs at bay!

1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup raw honey
1/4 cup chia seed
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1/4 cup bee pollen.

Mix everything together, roll into balls and refrigerate.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do, they are pretty much guilt free and so so yummy.



1 comment:

  1. Wow Em these look amazing. Can you substitute the bee pollen and where do you buy the pollen from?

    ReplyDelete