Monday 7 July 2014

Chocolate Superfood Bowl



Hello all of you lovely people. I hope you are having a happy monday :)
Any of you that follow me on instagram may have seen me post about this breakfast recipe already.
This is by far the naughtiest tasting healthy treat and I absolutely love making it for breakfast or even as a dessert as it has a chocolate mousse taste to it....the recipe is as usual really simple and it only takes 5-10 minutes to make. So here is my recipe, I hope you enjoy it!

Blend 1 frozen banana, a handful of frozen berries, 1 cup of almond milk and 1/4 cup of raw cacao powder in a blender until smooth (chopping up the banana first really helps to smooth the mix)
You can top with any toppings of your choice but my favourites are berries, seeds, dried fruit or homemade granola.

Please let me know if you try out this recipe or Instagram a pic and use the hashtag #thehealthcave
Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment